Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Son Lu for 10 years of service and Lori Epstein for 5 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 27 and February 10, 2016 meetings.
- Routine items for April 13, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Daryl Chilimidos Service Connected Service Connected Jessica Fliehmann Service Connected Service Connected
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Retirement Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for David Reese.
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Graciela Olveda.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation (two cases).
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Marianne Irvin v. CCCERA, et. al., Contra Costa Superior Court, Case No. N15-1024
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Vonley Honey.
- Consider and take possible action to approve revised agreement with the Office of Administrative Hearings for disability and non-disability hearings.
- Update on Angelo Gordon personnel changes.
- Consider and take possible action to place Wellington on a watch list.
- Update Regarding the Elimination of IRS Letter of Determination 5-Year Cycle Filing Process.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Board of Directors Elections.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy Form.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2016 Annual Conference, Angelo Gordon & Co., May 4-5, 2016, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Spring Conference, SACRS, May 10-13, 2016, Costa Mesa, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520