Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Public Employees Union, Local No. 1, et al. v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.: N14-1221
- Update from Verus on status of Liquidity Manager search.
- Presentation and recommendation from staff on private market engagement models.
- Consider and take possible action to issue RFP for external private markets strategy design and portfolio construction services.
- Consider and take possible action to approve a salary adjustment to the CCCERA CEO base pay effective July 1, 2016.
- Approve second amendment to the CEO employment contract effective July 1, 2016 and authorize Board Chairperson to execute the amendment.
- Amend Attachment A of Resolution 2016-2 providing for salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA to reflect the new CEO monthly base salary effective July 1, 2016.
- Adopt the pay schedules for all CCCERA classifications effective July 1, 2016.
- Report from Audit Committee.
- Consider and take possible action to cancel the July 21, 2016 meeting.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute an insurance policy with Federal Insurance Company for workers compensation insurance effective July 1, 2016.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520