Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Board Reorganization:
- Election of Chair (Phillips, incumbent).
- Election of Vice-Chair (Smithey, incumbent).
- Election of Secretary (Gordon, incumbent).
- Routine items for July 13, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Guy Worth Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Public Employees Union, Local No. 1, et al. v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N14-1221
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2015 financial statements.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2016 Public Funds Forum, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, September 6-8, 2016, Park City, UT. (Note: 2 Board members and 1 staff previously approved)
- Roundtable for Consultants & Institutional Investors, Institutional Investor, October 19-21, 2016, Chicago, IL. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520