Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 27, May 4 and May 25, 2016 meetings.
- The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation (one case).
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Public Retirement Seminar, The Public Retirement Journal, September 8, 2016, Sacramento, CA.
- Torchlight Investment Summit, Torchlight Investors, October 5-6, 2016, New York, NY.
- Wastewater Opportunity Fund Annual and Advisory Committee Meetings, Wastewater Capital Management, October 24-25, 2016, Columbus, OH.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ Comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520