Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for August 10, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Debra Hooper-Britton Service Connected Service Connected Graciela Olveda Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Nancy Michelli.
- The Board will continue in closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Gail Clark.
- Update from Verus and Staff regarding Draft Investment Policy Statement.
- Recommendation from Verus to retain Zeno Consulting for Transaction Cost Analysis services.
- Consider and take possible action to retain Zeno Consulting for Transaction Cost Analysis services.
- Report from CIO on semi-annual rebalancing.
- Presentation of semi-annual disability retirement report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- CALAPRS Trustees Roundtable, September 30, 2016, Burbank, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520