Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 9, 2017 meeting.
- The Board will go into Closed Session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding initiation of litigation (one potential case).
- The Board will continue in Closed Session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Harris v. Fleming, et.al., Contra Costa County Superior Court Case No.: CIVMSC16-01143
- Presentation from the StepStone Group of private equity pacing report.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to renew a maintenance and support agreement with CPAS Systems, Inc.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy Form.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Fall Conference, SACRS, November 14-17, 2017, Burlingame, CA.
- Annual Partners Meeting, Long Wharf, November 15-16, 2017, Boulder, CO.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520