Special Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the October 9, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for November 6, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Neal Bassett Service Connected Non-Service Connected Tracy Kenney Service Connected Service Connected Alex Ray Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- CCCERA v. Salgado, Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSC19-00580
- Presentation of the Actuarial Audit Report by Cheiron.
- Consider and take possible action concerning the SACRS legislative proposals to be voted on at the November 2019 SACRS Conference.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- General Assembly, CALAPRS, March 7-10, 2020, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Advanced Principles of Pension Management for Trustees, CALAPRS, March 30-April 1, 2020, Los Angeles, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 300
Concord, California 94520