Special Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for May 4, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Rhonda Williams.
- The Board will continue in closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation (two cases).
- Consider and take possible action to adjust the retirement allowance of CCCERA retired Hazardous Materials Specialists IIs pursuant to Government Code Section 31539 to exclude compensation improperly increased by the members:
- Presentation of report and recommendations; Board questions
- Opportunity for the retired members to present to the Board their positions and any information or records relevant to the issue; Board questions
- Opportunity for the retired members’ former employer, Contra Costa County, to present to the Board its position and any information or records relevant to the issue; Board questions
- Public comment
- Board deliberations and appropriate action
- Consider and take possible action to direct the CCCERA Board voting delegate to vote in support of the 2016 SACRS legislative proposal at the May 2016 SACRS Conference.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520