The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Ruchele Durbin for 25 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the November 25, 2014 meeting.
- Routine items for January 14, 2015.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation (one case).
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of Contra Costa County Employees’ Retirement Association, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.: MSN 12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding initiation of litigation (one potential case).
- Consider and take possible action to contract with Digital Deployment, Inc. to Redesign the CCCERA Website.
- Consider and take possible action regarding Marianne Irvin’s request for spousal continuance following the death of CCCERA retiree Richard Irvin.
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Shari Critchfield.
- Presentation of the CCCERA employer audit process and the Bethel Island Municipal Improvement District Employer Audit Report.
- Consider and Take Possible Action on establishment of standing Audit Committee of the Board of Retirement.
- Consider and Take Possible Action Regarding the Impact of Court Furloughs (Reduction in Pay) On Pensionable Compensation for PEPRA Members.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunities and Private Fund Investing, IMN, January 21-23, 2015, Laguna Beach, CA. (Staff only).
- 2015 Annual Conference, ISS, January 29-30, 2015, Aventura, FL.
- 26th Annual Public Retirement Seminar, Public Retirement Journal, February 24, 2015, Lakewood, CA.
- Global Real Assets Investment Forum, Institutional Investor, February 24-25, 2015, New York, NY.
- 2015 General Assembly, CALAPRS, March 7-10, 2015, Monterey, CA.
- Spring Conference, CII, March 30-April 1, 2015, Washington, DC.
- The Pension Bridge Annual, Pension Bridge, April 7-8, 2015, San Francisco, CA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.