Update Your Information Retired


Update Your Information
Retired or deferred members

There are some events after retirement that may impact your account. If changes or clarifications need to be made, please call or write CCCERA.

Address change:

Address changes must be accompanied by your signature to protect your information. If you are deferred or retired, print a Member Mailing Address Change Form (Form 301) and mail it to CCCERA.

Marriage or Domestic Partnership:

  1. Make sure your beneficiary information is up to date. If not, complete a Beneficiary Designation Form (Form 102).
  2. If you choose a beneficiary other than your spouse/registered domestic partner, submit a Spousal Waiver (Form 303).

If you have dependent children:

Make sure your beneficiary information is accurate. If not, complete a Beneficiary Designation Form (Form 102)

Divorce or dissolution of a Registered Domestic Partnership:

  1. Verify your beneficiary.
  2. Understand changes to your service credit, if an account split has been ordered by a Domestic Relations Order (DRO). A former spouse cannot be removed as a beneficiary until community interest is resolved.

Name changes:

Notify CCCERA in writing of your new legal name. Proof is required, such as a Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Passport, Marriage Certificate, or Divorce Decree.

Employment status changes:

Call CCCERA for information on possible reciprocity, contribution refunds, or deferment if you are terminating.


Report a death

We are deeply sorry for your loss. To notify CCCERA, use this form or call our office ‒ a retirement counselor will guide survivors through the required procedures, forms and certificates that must be submitted.