Audit Committee Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (872) 240-3412, access code 604-252-085 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Audit Committee May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the September 23, 2020 meeting.
- On-call compensation reviews during employer audits.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Assessor’s Office employer audit report.
- Presentation of Compliance Activity Plan for 2021.
- Staff status updates.
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520