Audit Committee Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 849 9279 7484, Passcode: 805759, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84992797484?pwd=YkFnZ1FXb20rdEhuaURCME1iWTlidz09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Audit Committee May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 25, 2021 meeting.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District employer audit report.
- Presentation of Compliance Activity Plan for 2022.
- Update regarding new member enrollment process and missing information.
- Discussion regarding external auditor survey.
- Review internal audit models and
- Discuss the next internal auditor recruitment; or
- Consider and take possible action to recommend to the Retirement Board to issue a Request for Proposal for an external firm to provide internal auditing services.
- Staff status updates.
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520