Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 13, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for April 10, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation John Brown Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2019-2 to increase the salary ranges by 4% for all unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2019, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Washington Legislative Update, IFEBP, May 20-21, 2019, Washington D.C.
- Pensions & Financial Services Conference, National Association of Securities Professionals, June 24-26, 2019, Baltimore, MD. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- International and Emerging Market Investing, IFEBP, July 22-24, 2019, San Francisco, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520