Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 23, 2019 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-036
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding the initiation of litigation (one case).
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the actuarial valuation report of Other Post-Employment Benefits as of December 31, 2018.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2018.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Information session on retirement process.
- Information regarding fire standby pay for Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
- Annual Statement of Compliance with Board Resolutions.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CRCEA Spring 2019 Conference, April 14-17, 2019, San Diego, CA.
- Advanced Investments Management, IFEBP, April 29-May 2, 2019, Philadelphia, PA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- SACRS 2019 Spring Conference, May 7-10, 2019, Lake Tahoe, CA.
- Annual Conference and Exhibition, NCPERS, May 18-22, 2019, Austin, TX. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520