Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 1, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for June 12, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Myra Delzeit Service Connected Service Connected Cynthia Simonetti Service Connected Service Connected Michael Ybarra Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2019-3 to adjust the salary of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Consider and take possible action to:
- Amend Attachment A of Resolution 2019-2 providing for salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA to reflect the new CEO monthly base salary effective July 1, 2019.
- Adopt the CCCERA Position Pay Schedules effective July 1, 2019.
- Legislative update.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- The Investment Stewardship Academy, Commonfund Institute, June 24-28, 2019,New Haven, CT. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- NASRA Annual Conference, August 3-7, 2019, Williamsburg, VA.
- Public Pension Funding Forum, NCPERS, September 11-13, New York, NY. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520