Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Board Reorganization:
- Election of Chair (Smithey, incumbent).
- Election of Vice-Chair (Gordon, incumbent).
- Election of Secretary (MacDonald, incumbent).
- Recognition of Sherrina Cole for 20 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 12, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for July 10, 2019.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Derek Campbell Service Connected Service Connected Anthony Perry Service Connected Service Connected Gabriel Rodrigues Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to renew a maintenance and support agreement with CPAS.
- Presentation of new CCCERA logo.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on June 26, 2019 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Trustees Masters Program (TMP), IFEBP, October 19-20, 2019, San Diego, CA.
- 65th Annual Employee Benefits Conference, IFEBP, October 20-23, 2019, San Diego, CA. (Note: Conflict with Meeting)
- 17th Annual Global ARC, October 28-30, 2019, Boston, MA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520