Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Elise Diliberto for 5 years of service and Ruchele Durbin for 30 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the December 11, 2019 meeting.
- Routine items for January 8, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Jack Sheppard Service Connected Service Connected
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Saenyuan Pharn.
- Retirement overview session.
- Consider and take possible action to approve the assignment of CCCERA’s agreement with LRWL Inc. to Segal Consulting.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA position pay schedules for classifications represented by AFSCME, Local 2700.
Consider and take possible action to authorize the members of the Audit Committee to participate in the interview of the final candidate(s) for the newly created position of internal auditor.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2020 Risk & Liquidity Forum, Institutional Investor Forums, January 28-29, 2020, San Francisco, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520