Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (646) 749-3122, access code 774-966-077 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment or regarding an item that is on the agenda may submit public comment to email@example.com either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).)
All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 27, 2020 meeting.
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2019 financial statements.
- Update on Pension Administration System Project.
- Update from staff.
- Presentation from Segal.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for a Pension Administration System vendor.
- Consider and take possible action to issue a Request for Proposal for Data Cleansing Services.
- Presentation of annual investment funding plan.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520