Regular Board Meeting
Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (408) 650-3123, access code 508-462-629 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 22, 2020 meeting.
- The Board will go in to closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095
- Consider and take possible action regarding East Contra Costa Fire Protection District’s request to depool cost group #8.
- Presentation from Segal
- Comments from East Contra Costa Fire Protection District
- Comments from Contra Costa County Fire Protection District
- Board consideration and possible action regarding the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District’s request to depool cost group #8.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2020.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Review of portfolio rebalancing report.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520