Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (872) 240-3412, access code 623-592-485 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the September 9, 2020 meeting.
- Routine items for October 14, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- Presentation from Segal Consulting regarding the December 31, 2019 Valuation Report.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the December 31, 2019 Valuation Report and contribution rates for the period July 1, 2021—June 30, 2022.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Actuarial Funding Policy.
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Sherrina Cole.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Fall Conference, November 10-13, 2020, Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520