Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement meeting will be accessible telephonically at +1 (224) 501-3412, access code 782-240-429 due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020.
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the October 14, 2020 meeting.
- Routine items for November 4, 2020.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go in to closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation David Cushman Service Connected Service Connected
- Update on pension administration system project.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA Strategic Plan for 2021-2023.
- Consider and take possible action to cause an election to be held to fill the upcoming anticipated vacancy in the alternate seventh safety member seat.
Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute an agreement with Central Contra Costa Sanitary District for contribution and reporting deadlines.
Consider and take possible action to authorize the CCCERA delegate to vote on the proposed SACRS bylaws changes.
- Consider and take possible action on Board meeting schedule for 2021.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2020 Global Client Conference, Invesco Real Estate, November 9-13, 2020, Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520