Regular Board Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shelter In Place Orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at (669) 900-6833, Webinar ID: 951 7715 8205, Passcode: 801649, or via the web at https://zoom.us/j/95177158205?pwd=ZkdkQVVpdFJPUHJjSEY2S1pkc0VqQT09 Passcode: 801649
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 24, 2021 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Wilmot v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, First Appellate District, Division Two, Case No. A152100
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Investment Policy Statement.
- Consider and take possible action to execute agreement with StoneX Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) for Sit LLCAR Strategy.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2021-2 to increase the salary of the Chief Executive Officer by 6.5% and provide a one-time lump sum payment of $5,000 effective April 1, 2021.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2021-3 providing for salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA to reflect the new CEO monthly base salary effective April 1, 2021.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CALAPRS Trustees Roundtable, May 10, 2021, Virtual Program.
- CALAPRS Advanced Principles of Pension Governance for Trustees, June 7, 9 & 11, 2021, Virtual Program. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520