Regular Board Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) health orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 968 9735 5359, Passcode: 817739, or via the web at: https://zoom.us/j/96897355359?pwd=NVdKcVgySlA5eVRSVXZxRm5JRVFwQT09 Passcode: 817739
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Son Lu for 15 years of service.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 10, 2021 meeting.
- Routine items for April 14, 2021.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Shawn Pate Service Connected Service Connected Kim Willey Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSN12-1870
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C15-00598
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Chief Executive Officer to execute an agreement with Sagitec Solutions LLC to provide pension administration system software, implementation, hosting and support services in an amount not to exceed $13,000,000.
- Consider and take possible action to cause an election to be held to fill the upcoming vacancy in the third general seat of the Board of Retirement.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize issuance of a Request for Proposal for death notification services.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Board of Directors Election.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520