Regular Board Meeting
Due to the Contra Costa County and State of California Coronavirus (COVID-19) health orders, and as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20 issued on March 17, 2020, the Board of Retirement shall hold its meeting via teleconferencing. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 978 3819 2662, Passcode: 934303, or via the web at: https://zoom.us/j/97838192662?pwd=QkRHZEFJVlg0eWZkWnQ4UzlLWm5Ldz09 Passcode: 934303
Persons who wish to make public comment may submit their comment to: email@example.com on the day of the meeting, either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item of interest to the public that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. (Gov’t Code Section 54954.3(a).) All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting. The comments will be read into the record at the meeting, subject to a three-minute time limit per comment.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Select a successor Board Chairperson and make any other necessary selection of board officers.
- Audit committee member appointment.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 24, 2021 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSN12-1870
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C15-00598
- Morant v. CCCERA, EEOC Charge No. 555-2021-00303
- Presentation from Milliman regarding the December 31, 2020 Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) valuation report.
- Update from Verus regarding the firm and its role as the board’s investment consultant.
- Discussion with Board regarding potential modifications of the Investment Policy Statement.
- Review of report on liquidity sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from staff
- Presentation from Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2021-4, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520