Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 950 8516 8586, Passcode: 877519, or via the web at: https://zoom.us/j/95085168586?pwd=d3JvSUUvNXV0NGpUcmorOTl5bnBYdz09 Passcode: 877519
Persons may request to make public comment by emailing email@example.com the day before the Board meeting or the day of the Board meeting either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Both written and oral comments will be accepted, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker. Written comments will be read into the record at the meeting. All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 26, 2021 meeting.
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2020 financial statements.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to renew a maintenance and support agreement with CPAS.
- Consider and take possible action to cancel the meeting on July 28, 2021.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on June 9, 2021 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- 2021 NASRA Annual Conference, August 4-11, 2021, Virtual. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- 2021 Invesco Real Estate Global Client Conference, November 2-4, 2021, San Diego, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520