Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 848 6538 2371, Passcode: 539395, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84865382371?pwd=ZHJlQ2tzUUZGSUdUQkF5NG8wNzNLUT09 Passcode: 539395
Persons may request to make public comment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the Board meeting or the day of the Board meeting either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Both written and oral comments will be accepted, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker. Written comments will be read into the record at the meeting. All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Jennifer Love for 20 years of service and Brittany Revuelta-Ozuna for 5 years of service.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 23, 2021 meeting.
- Routine items for August 11, 2021.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- Presentation from Segal regarding the December 31, 2020 Valuation Report.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the December 31, 2020 Valuation Report and contribution rates for the period July 1, 2022—June 30, 2023.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Summer Webinar Series, August 12 & August 24, 2021, Webinar.
- Trustees Masters Program, IFEBP, October 16-17, 2021, Denver, CO.
- 8th Annual California Institutional Forum, December 17, 2021, Napa, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520