Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 845 9155 5254, Passcode: 353596, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84591555254?pwd=WE9Kem1PQkQ0a09yTkdRaVBXaFlLZz09
Persons may request to make public comment by emailing email@example.com the day before the Board meeting or the day of the Board meeting either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Both written and oral comments will be accepted, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker. Written comments will be read into the record at the meeting. All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 14, 2021 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, First Appellate District, Division Two, Case No. A160337
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. MSN12-1870
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C15-00598
- Public Employees Union Local No. 1, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N14-2021
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2021.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Review of portfolio rebalancing report.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute agreements with Aleshire & Wynder, LLP for labor and employment law and labor negotiations services.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520