Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Executive Order N-29-20. The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 818 4036 5713, Passcode: 321788, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81840365713?pwd=em1UN1N2WHdmTmNOclVyanY3b3dPdz09 Passcode: 321788
Persons may request to make public comment by emailing email@example.com the day before the Board meeting or the day of the Board meeting either before or during the meeting. Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Both written and oral comments will be accepted, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker. Written comments will be read into the record at the meeting. All comments submitted will be included in the record of the meeting.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 25, 2021 meeting.
- Consider and take possible action to accept the GASB 68 report from Segal Consulting.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Interest Crediting and Excess Earnings Policy.
- Review of report on Growth Sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from Emerald Investment Advisors.
- Review of Real Estate performance and pacing recommendation.
- Update on private equity commitments.
- Consider and take possible action to cancel the Board meeting of October 13, 2021.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520