Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 880 2050 9486, Passcode: 832141, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88020509486?pwd=NlVBUFZHdkEzeGJZM0k3ZFpGS1J3QT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Recognition of Jessica Irby for 15 years of service and David Recoder for 15 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the September 8 and September 22, 2021 meetings.
- Routine items for October 27, 2021.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept asset allocation report.
- Accept liquidity report.
- Review of private credit.
- Presentation from staff
- Presentation from StepStone
- Review of report on Risk Diversifying Sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from Sit Investment Associates.
- Update on private equity and real estate commitments.
- Pension administration system project update.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Resolution 2021-6 authorizing the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e).
- Consider and take possible action concerning the SACRS legislative proposals to be voted on at the November 2021 SACRS Conference.
- Presentation of year-to-date 2021 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520