Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the November 28, 2012 meeting.
- Presentation from Paladin Capital Group.
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Marvin Lopez Service connected Service connected Harry Kinney Service connected Service connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation (two cases):
- Board of Retirement v. County of Contra Costa, et al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG11608520.
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- Consider and take possible action on staff recommendation for a new position of Retirement Information Technology Manager.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Principles of Pension Management, CALAPRS, March 26 – 29, 2013, Stanford, CA.
- Annual Conference and Exhibition, NCPERS, May 18 – 23, 2013, Honolulu, HI.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520