Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 836 4618 1246, Passcode: 479691, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83646181246?pwd=dHNSODc0S2NENDAzRlF2am45QlQ5dz09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Consider and take possible action to approve communication with the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2022.
- Consider and take possible action to approve a revision to the Sagitec team and authorize the CEO to execute the necessary changes to the System Integration Agreement.
- Information session on retirement process.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CALAPRS Advanced Principles of Pension Governance for Trustees, March 30-April 1, 2022, Los Angeles, CA.
- CALAPRS Trustees’ Roundtable, April 29, 2022, Virtual.
- SACRS Spring Conference, May 10-13, 2022, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520