Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 880 2936 6751, Passcode: 244964, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88029366751?pwd=VmZzQmVwL1pvL0lNa21hMjhxakp4UT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Recognition of Jerrie Davis, on the occasion of her retirement, for 32 years of service.
- Recognition of Alison Greene for 5 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the January 12, 2022 meeting.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Travel report.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Emily Amott Service Connected Service Connected Nathan Behrmann Service Connected Service Connected Kevin Brashem Service Connected Service Connected
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action to update CCCERA’s Conflict of Interest Code.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Review of Contracts policy.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Pension Bridge Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2022, San Francisco, CA.
- Siguler Guff & Company’s 2022 Annual Conference, April 27-28, 2022, New York, NY and Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520