Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 821 2667 0581, Passcode: 425189, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82126670581?pwd=V3JwTmloYmRWbnZ3TWNFbXJOdTFXUT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 26, 2022 meeting.
- The Board will go in to closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Annual statement of compliance with Board resolutions.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2022-1 to increase the salary ranges by 3% for all unrepresented classifications effective April 1, 2022, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Private Equity for the Trustee program, ILPA Institute, May 11-12, 2022, Austin, Texas.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520