Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 811 9772 0927, Passcode: 879812, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81197720927?pwd=SmswRU5Bc2FFSlJPQVdseWYxSTF4UT09#success
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Recognition of Tuan Le for 5 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the February 9, 2022 meeting.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
|a. Vincent Richards||Service Connected||Service Connected|
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Wilmot v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N22-0302
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Marie Rulloda.
- Consider and take possible action to approve Sagitec’s use of subcontractors on the pension administration system project, subject to CCCERA’s review and approval of the subcontracting arrangement.
- Presentation of the Central Contra Costa Sanitary District focused employer audit report.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Presentation of Semi-Annual Disability Retirement Report.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on February 23, 2022 Audit Committee meeting.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520