Regular Board Meeting
Revised Item 5b
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 857 2696 8214, Passcode: 298325, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85726968214?pwd=STNJMHVPc1dGbXhzNnNpbFBrbTlsZz09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 23, 2022 meeting.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2021.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Update on private equity and real estate allocations.
- Information session from CCCERA’s actuary, Segal—Considerations when approaching Full Funding.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520