Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 856 7762 4389, Passcode: 528549, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85677624389?pwd=bXFHcDAxem5qalppWHlvQXdOTTc2dz09 Passcode: 528549
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the March 23, 2022 meeting.
- Review of report on liquidity sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from staff
- Presentation from Sit Investment Associates
- Educational presentation from Verus on investing in a rising rate environment.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CCCERA delegate to vote on the SACRS 2020-2021 Annual Audit Report.
- Consider and take possible action to cancel the Board meeting of May 4, 2022.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520