Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 841 2039 5180, Passcode: 390098, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84120395180?pwd=Y3pLdGZEbmlTdlhucG5iTHNNaHBUZz09 Passcode: 390098
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Recognition of Glenis Castelino for 15 years of service and Tim Price for 10 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the April 13, 2022 and April 27, 2022 meetings.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Travel report.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the contribution rates for the period July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 for the Contra Costa County Fire Protection District.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending March 31, 2022.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Notice of planned termination of Jackson Square Partners large cap growth portfolio.
- Presentation from staff on sizing of Liquidity Sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from Verus on capital market assumptions.
- Update on real estate commitments.
- Information regarding in-person meetings in the boardroom.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to renew a maintenance and support agreement with CPAS.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on May 4, 2022, Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Public Pension Investment Management Program 2022, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business Executive Education, July 17-20, 2022, Berkeley, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520