Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 840 3924 9151, Passcode: 585541, or via the web at:
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the May 25, 2022 meeting.
- Presentation from Brown Armstrong on the audit of the December 31, 2021 financial statements.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency education from Verus.
- Presentation of Annual Funding Plan.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Legislative update.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on June 8, 2022 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CALAPRS Principles of Pension Governance, August 29-September 1, 2022, Tiburon, CA.
- 2022 Public Funds Forum, Value Edge Advisors, September 6-8, 2022, Laguna Beach, CA.
- 2022 Public Pension Financial Forum (P2F2), October 23-26, 2022, Philadelphia, PA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520