Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 824 8038 1382, Passcode: 788397, or via the web at:
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Appoint audit committee members.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 22, 2022 meeting.
- Pension administration system project update from Segal.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2022-2, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges.
- Update on real estate and private equity commitments.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2022-3 to increase the salary of the Chief Executive Officer by $10,000 per year and provide a one-time lump sum payment of $10,000 effective July 14, 2022.
- Consider and take possible action to amend Attachment A of Resolution 2022-1 to reflect the new CEO monthly base salary effective July 14, 2022.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Board of Directors and Program Committee Meetings, August 22-23, 2022, Los Angeles, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520