Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 849 7815 7751 Passcode: 359244, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84978157751?pwd=UjNQazNScnNPY2ZIaHcxem45WXRyZz09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
THE RETIREMENT BOARD MAY DISCUSS AND TAKE ACTION ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the July 27, 2022 meeting.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2022.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Review of portfolio rebalancing report.
- Review of real estate investment performance and pacing recommendation.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Board of Directors and Committee meetings, September 26-27, 2022, Santa Barbara, CA.
- ILPA Institute Private Equity for the Trustee, September 27-28, 2022, San Francisco, CA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting).
- CRCEA Annual Fall Conference, October 9-12, 2022, Sacramento, CA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting).
- Invesco Real Estate Global Client Conference, November 15-17, 2022, San Diego, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520