Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 824 0975 3046, Passcode: 284461, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82409753046?pwd=blQzVHI5NGxoV3g3S0xrOHJnek5VQT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 10, 2022 meeting.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the medical advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Bartholomew Corrie Service Connected Service Connected Frank Oathout Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1)to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Marchese v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No.N22-1435
- Pension administration system project update:
- Update from staff
- Presentation from Segal
- Presentation from Sagitec
- Consider and take possible action to update CCCERA’s Conflict of Interest Code.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS voting proxy form.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on August 24, 2022 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CALAPRS Trustees Round Table, October 28, 2022, Virtual.
- SACRS Fall Conference, November 8-11, 2022, Long Beach, CA.
- 9th Annual N. California Institutional Forum, December 7, 2022, Napa, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520