Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 898 2382 4289 Passcode: 767317, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89823824289?pwd=MXozTzdsUjU0MEV3bTFLV2pYZFYvZz09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the August 24, 2022 meeting.
- Consider and take possible action to accept the GASB 68 report from Segal Consulting.
- Review of report on growth sub-portfolio.
- Presentation from Artisan Partners.
- Retirement application processing update.
- Presentation of year-to-date 2022 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Blackstone meeting, October 11, 2022, New York, NY.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520