Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 815 6948 0571, Passcode: 547236, or via the web at:
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Recognition of Roxie Mendoza for 5 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the November 2, 2022 meeting.
- Approve the following routine items:
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items:
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS (Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Erica Grant, Human Resources Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- Consider and take possible action to revise the Interest Crediting and Excess Earnings Policy.
- Consider and take possible action effective January 1, 2023 to add CCCERA staffing:
- Add one Retirement Services Counselor position, one Retirement Services Technician position, one Data Technology Specialist position, establish a classification for an Information Technology Network Engineer; and
- Amend Attachment A of Resolution 2022-1 providing salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the 2023 CCCERA budget.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the Board to conduct teleconference meetings under Government Code section 54953 (e) and to make related findings.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Testing for Continued Benefit After Retirement Policy.
- Update on private equity and real estate allocations.
- Legislative update.
- Report out from Audit Committee Chair on November 30, 2022 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS Board of Directors Meeting, December 1, 2022, San Diego, CA.
- SACRS Board of Directors and Program Committee Meetings, January 9-10, 2023, Sacramento, CA.
- Commonfund Forum 2023, February 13-15, 2023, Boca Raton, FL.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520