Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 816 6899 4370, Passcode: 432209, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81668994370?pwd=SHhmNVhMamwvTGs0eUtGMlBSMG5pUT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Verus review of investment performance attribution analysis. (Discussion Item)
- Update on private equity commitments. (Discussion Item)
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2023. (Action Item)
- Update on the retirement application process improvement project. (Discussion Item)
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- CALAPRS General Assembly, March 4-7, 2023, Monterey, CA.
- Portfolio Concepts and Management, IFEBP, May 1-4, 2023, Wharton, PA. (Note: Conflict with Board Meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520