Regular Board Meeting
The Board of Retirement will hold its meeting via teleconferencing as permitted by Government Code Section 54953(e). The meeting is accessible telephonically at 669-900-6833, Webinar ID: 885 4618 7290, Passcode: 769757, or via the web at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88546187290?pwd=SzFDdlQrNzhFY0JrRmtkeFN3QkVDQT09
Persons who wish to address the Board of Retirement during public comment may call in during the meeting by dialing the phone number and passcode above. Access via Zoom is also available at the weblink above. To indicate you wish to speak during public comment, please select *9 on your phone or “raise your hand” in the Zoom app.
Public comments are limited to any item that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board of Retirement. Comments will be received in real time via telephone or Zoom, subject to a three-minute time limit per speaker.
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Approve minutes from the January 25, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2022. (Presentation Item)
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Annual statement of compliance with Board resolutions. (Presentation Item)
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute an amendment to the pension administration consulting agreement for Segal Consulting. (Action Item)
- Consider and take possible action to adopt CCCERA’s Policy Allowing For the Use and Acceptance of Electronic Signatures. (Action Item)
- Consider and take possible action to amend CCCERA’s Accessibility of Records Policy and Accessibility of Investment Records Policy. (Action Item)
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS voting proxy form. (Action Item)
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- CALAPRS Trustees Roundtable, April 21, 2023, Virtual.
- SACRS Spring Conference, May 9-12, 2023, San Diego, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520