Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Approve minutes from the February 8, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- Approve the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Pension administration system project update: (Presentation Item)
- Update from staff
- Presentation from Segal
- Presentation from Sagitec
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Public Works employer audit report. (Presentation Item)
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on January 26, 2023 and February 22, 2023 Audit Committee meetings.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- Genstar Investment Due Diligence Meeting, March 14, 2023, San Francisco, CA.
- IFEBP Investments Institute, April 24-25, 2023, New Orleans, LA.
- IFEBP Advanced Trustees & Administrators Institute, June 19-21, 2023, San Diego, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
- Adjourn in Memory of Alison Greene.
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520