Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Board Reorganization:
- Election of Chair (Gordon, incumbent).
- Election of Vice-Chair (MacDonald, incumbent).
- Election of Secretary (Holcombe, incumbent).
- Public Comment (3 minutes/speaker).
- Recognition of Mayra Boyle and Jaime Hernandez for 5 years of service and Chih-chi Chu and Brianne Wilkins for 15 years of service.
- Approve minutes from the June 14, 2023 meeting. (Action Item)
- Approve the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Certifications of membership.
- Service and disability allowances.
- Death benefits.
- Investment liquidity report.
- Accept the following routine items: (Action Item)
- Disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Investment asset allocation report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative: Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator Unrepresented Employee: Chief Executive Officer
- Pension administration system project update: (Presentation Item)
- Update from staff
- Presentation from Segal
- Presentation from Sagitec
- Retirement application processing update. (Presentation Item)
- Legislative update. (Presentation Item)
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution No. 2023-3, Investment Asset Allocation Targets and Ranges. (Action Item)
- Presentation of 2022 CCCERA budget vs. actual expenses report. (Presentation Item)
- Presentation of the Contra Costa County Conservation & Development Department employer audit report. (Presentation Item)
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board: (Action Item)
- NASRA Annual Conference, August 5-9, 2023, Broomfield, CO.
- CRCEA Annual Fall Conference, October 1-4, 2023, Stockton, CA.
- NCPERS Accredited Fiduciary (NAF) Program, October 21-22, 2023, Las Vegas, NV.
- NCPERS FALL (Financial, Actuarial, Legislative, and Legal Conference), October 22-25, 2023, Las Vegas, NV.
- CALAPRS Trustees Roundtable, October 27, 2023, Virtual.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1200 Concord Avenue, Suite 350
Concord, California 94520