Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Consider and take possible action on semi-finalist list for Private Real Asset Manager.
- Update from staff on Assessment and Determination of Compensation Enhancements.
- Educational presentation on the Disability process for CCCERA.
- Update from staff on status of current investment projects.
- Consider and take possible action on CCCERA Mission Statement.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation (two cases):
- Board of Retirement v. County of Contra Costa, et al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG11608520.
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520