Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the November 9, 2011, October 17 and 23, 2013 meetings.
- Review of total portfolio performance including:
- Consideration of any managers already under review or to be placed under review.
- Consideration of any changes in allocations to managers
- Consider and take possible action on follow up information received regarding retired member with on call pay.
- Consider and take possible action on changes to Travel Policy.
- Consider and take possible action on Board meeting schedule for 2014.
- The Board will go into closed session under Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation :
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session under Govt. Code Section 54956.81 to consider the purchase or sale of a particular pension fund investment.
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520