Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending March 31, 2018.
- Review of Report on Liquidity Sub-portfolio.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-1 to increase the salary ranges by 3% for all unrepresented classifications effective July 1, 2018, with the exception of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt CCCERA Position Pay Schedules effective July 1, 2018 which reflects the salary range changes in Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-1.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- SACRS/UC Berkeley Program, July 15-18, 2018, Berkeley, CA.
- NASRA Annual Conference, August 4-8, 2018, San Diego, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- CALAPRS Principles of Pension Management, August 27-30, 2018, Malibu, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520